Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Baby Belly Two -Years Later...

http://t.today.com/parents/jennifer-garner-confirms-baby-bump-ellen-degeneres-show-sort-2D80202696?cid=sm_t_main_1_20141008_33137466


This post about Jennifer Garner and her 'baby bump' made my night! She's had three kids and yes it's there! I feel like this about my belly. I was huge! Of course it makes sense to have stretch marks all the way around my belly! But why do 'us' moms feel like they shouldn't be there or it's not attractive?
We're so critical of ourselves after having done an amazing thing! We brought our children into the world!  Thank you Jennifer Garner for making one mom in this world feel better about herself and total normal! Cheers to us moms with less than perfect bellies! We have beautiful children for it and wouldn't have it any other way!


Cheers! And Mommy On! 

Xoxoxo
Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment