Saturday, January 31, 2015

{Fitbit Lover? Earn Some Money While Wearing It!}



I recently was given a little incentive and right away I started thinking, "What could I buy? What have I been wanting that would be a treat?"  Quickly I came to the impulsive idea I needed the latest fitbit. Mine had been great but it's been through the wash (still works!!) a couple of times and the battery was always needing changed...then there were mornings where I couldn't find it because it was left on something that had been put away..talk about looking for a needle in a haystack! 

Loving the fitbit company because of the product and their customer service, from experience, I decided I wanted the new Charge HR.  I love it!  I never claim to be an expert on anything because there is always someone who is going to know more about an area than I do.  Today, is proof of that and I have to share what I DIDN'T know!  If you like to save money, check out this link on how to with your fitbit!  If you don't have a fitbit...you should check them out!

Don't forget to pass this on to a friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment